The FinancePH Group reserves the right to collect, store, and use information necessary to provide the services availed by our users as well as data that will be used for data analytics. The company reserves the right to collect information from its users when users browse the company’s websites or register and submit data through our forms.
Any of the pertinent information collected from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs to improve our digital platforms. We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support your needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to receiving occasional company news, promotions, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- The company implements security measures aligned with industry standards in order to ensure that any personal information that is submitted to us is channeled through a secure platform that is at par with the most stringent security measures.
- It is important to note that data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet. We are not responsible for any delays, crashes, and other problems caused by the Internet, your Internet Service Provider, and other parties involved in the transmission of data.
Cookies consist of parcels of information, often including unique identifiers that are sent by web servers to web browsers. They may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate through different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. On the other hand, a session cookie will expire at the end of the user session when the web browser is closed.
The FinancePH Group, subject to specific lawful exceptions, shall not disclose, release or sell to third parties outside of the FinancePH Group any personal data or information given or transmitted through the Internet. This does not include trusted third parties who provide assistance in operating the websites, conducting business as usual or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses relevant to the brand.
The FinancePH Group. shall not use personal data or information given or transmitted through the internet for purposes other than what has been described on this website. However, due to the nature of the internet as an unsecured medium of communication, the company reserves the right to refrain from giving out an absolute guarantee that the privacy or confidentiality of the personal data or information given or transmitted by the user is free from any unfavorable instances that may occur. The FinancePH Group shall not be held liable for damages for any loss of confidentiality of any information transmitted herein.
The FinancePH Group reserves the right to include press releases, information about or pertinent to the company, or offer third party products or services on third party sites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and function independently. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our institution and welcome any and all feedback pertinent to these websites.
- Right to Information: You have the right to be informed about the collection, processing, and disposal of your personal data.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by explicitly withdrawing your consent previously provided upon data collection.
- Right to Access: Upon demand, you have the right to reasonable access to the contents of your personal data.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to dispute the inaccuracy or error in the personal data and have it immediately and accordingly corrected, unless the request is vexatious or otherwise unreasonable.
- Right to Erasure or Blocking: Based on reasonable grounds, you have the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data from FinancePH system.
- Right to Damages: Subject to the results of verification of investigation, you may be indemnified for any damages sustained due to unauthorized use of your personal data.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request from FinancePH a copy of your personal data that is processed by electronic means in a structured or commonly used format.
- Right to File a Complaint: If you feel that your personal information has been misused, maliciously disclosed, or improperly disposed of, or that any of your data privacy rights have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with FinancePH at email@example.com
Questions about your privacy? If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies, please get in touch with our Privacy Officer and request to be connected to the Office of the Chief Information Security Officer.
Should you want to know more about us kindly visit us at:
FINANCEPH FINANCIAL ADVISORS
6F Insular Healthcare Bldg
Legaspi St. cor Dela Rosa
(When Using Waze or Google Maps kindly type FinancePH)